The Neverhood (1996) [Point-and-Click Adventure]

Home › Forums › Game Suggestions › The Neverhood (1996) [Point-and-Click Adventure]

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #46
      Up
      0
      ::
      DJ_HiP
      Moderator

      Cover of the game The Neverhood

      The Neverhood is a 1996 point-and-click adventure video game developed by The Neverhood, Inc. and published by DreamWorks Interactive for Microsoft Windows. The game follows the adventure of a claymation character named Klaymen as he discovers his origins and his purpose in a world made entirely out of clay

      It also features an incredible soundtrack by Terry Scott Taylor.

    • #51
      Up
      0
      ::
      Watchful
      Podcaster

      This is a classic that deserves some attention on its own merits. Yet I must admit some mixed feelings since I’ve learned Doug TenNepal created the franchise.

      I guess I’d be okay including the game if someone else was comfortable hosting that episode.

    • #141
      Up
      0
      ::
      Martli
      Participant

      Love this game. An absolute classic, played it for hours back in the day and one of the first games my kids could engage with given it’s mostly non-verbal.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.