DJ_HiP

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Max Payne (2001) #71
    Up
    1
    ::
    DJ_HiP
    Moderator

    Yeah it’s been decades since I’ve played it, I really only remember the start and the creepy bloodstain maze level with the crying baby? It was such a different game for its time.

    in reply to: No One Lives Forever [2000] #47
    Up
    0
    ::
    DJ_HiP
    Moderator

    aha, I remember this game on Demo CD’s but was always turned away by the coverart.

    Looks like a great unique game to play!

    in reply to: Episode zero ideas? #42
    Up
    0
    ::
    DJ_HiP
    Moderator

    Dunking on that other out-of-date Dos podcast?
    /s 😀

    Maybe outlining, if you’ve even decided, what era this will cover.. otherwise it’s an infinite podcast at the moment!

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)