Watchful

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: No One Lives Forever [2000] #131
    Up
    1
    ::
    Watchful
    Podcaster

    Alright! Let’s start off with this one for 2026-Q2

    in reply to: Klik & Play (1994) #125
    Up
    1
    ::
    Watchful
    Podcaster

    Hard agree. I spent a *lot* of time in K&P as well.

    in reply to: Unreal (1998) #124
    Up
    0
    ::
    Watchful
    Podcaster

    Perhaps nGlide or dgVoodoo2 is getting good enough?

    in reply to: Avatar Uploads Now Supported #121
    Up
    0
    ::
    Watchful
    Podcaster

    @sorceress Thanks, I’ve changed the default.

    in reply to: Avatar Uploads Now Supported #106
    Up
    0
    ::
    Watchful
    Podcaster

    @sorceress, where did you see that? Just in case I’ve changed viewing profiles to require being logged in.

    in reply to: Unreal (1998) #83
    Up
    0
    ::
    Watchful
    Podcaster

    After seeing a recent 3Dfx explainer, Unreal really did look surreal on that hardware. Even modern Nvidia cards don’t really do it justice. I wonder if the 3Dfx emulation will ever get good enough to reproduce this game in its original glory.

    in reply to: Episode zero ideas? #81
    Up
    0
    ::
    Watchful
    Podcaster

    Who would like to participate? I imagine we could have up to five participants, as well as a few voicemails.

    in reply to: No One Lives Forever [2000] #54
    Up
    1
    ::
    Watchful
    Podcaster

    Isn’t this game lost to the copyright quagmire? Only digital distribution I found is this GOG dream listing.

    If there’s a practical way to play then I’d love to give it a go!

    in reply to: Freelancer (2003) #53
    Up
    0
    ::
    Watchful
    Podcaster

    A perfect excuse for me to get back to this one!

    in reply to: The Neverhood (1996) [Point-and-Click Adventure] #51
    Up
    0
    ::
    Watchful
    Podcaster

    This is a classic that deserves some attention on its own merits. Yet I must admit some mixed feelings since I’ve learned Doug TenNepal created the franchise.

    I guess I’d be okay including the game if someone else was comfortable hosting that episode.

    in reply to: Episode zero ideas? #48
    Up
    0
    ::
    Watchful
    Podcaster

    Yeah, I mentioned in the trailer that I’d like to focus on the puffy clouds era: 95-2005 for foreseeable future.

    I do like including some of the historical transition details. And maybe some personal stories too.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)